- Help us to help you. This means that we have responsibilities to each other.
- You should try to look after your health as best you can. We are always willing to give you information, encouragement and practical advice to help you do this.
- We aim to treat our patients with respect and dignity and we expect the same for our staff
- Any discourtesy or rudensss to our staff will not be tolerated and physical or verbal violence will result in your immediate removal from the Practice list.
- Please phone to cancel your appointment if you no longer need it, so that it can be given to another patient.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment
NAME, ADDRESS & TELEPHONE NUMBER OF HEALTH BOARD WHERE DETAILS OF PRIMARY MEDICAL SERVICES IN THE AREA MAY BE OBTAINED:
Tel: 01463 717123
This Practice is part of North & West Operational Unit of NHS Highland